A student seeking admission to any class in SIS will be eligible for admission to that Class only if he/she:
• Fulfils the norms and guidelines of the recognizing/affiliating body(ies)
• Has been studying in a School recognized by or affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
• Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him / her eligible for admission to that Class.
• Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the Madhya Pradesh. •Produces
• The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned.
• Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination &
• Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, wherever existing, as proof of date of birth.
Admission takes place in the month of March/April/May/June
every year as per the guidelines of the recognizing and affiliating bodies. All students seeking admission in various classes are required to get their names registered for admission by filling in the application for registration and admission.
• The following documents should be attached with the application for registration and admission:
DOCUMENT LIST OF ADMISSION